Thursday, November 23, 2006

Lots and lots of fun

I went to school and I came home and we had to mind Aaron like we always do and we also had to mind Sara. We went outside and played a game called wall war. You stand on a low wall with one other person and you have to try and push the other person off the wall. Then Sara had to get her keys and go home and get her girls brigade uniform. Then we came back and she left her GB shoes at home. So we had to go back and get them and when we were there she found out that she left her keys in the house so we had to try and get spare ones off her neighbour and he was not home so we just went to GB and are leader did not mind. And guess what? I have no school tomorrow.

4 comments:

Beccy said...

Lucky you Mollie no school.

Now shall I find lots of jobs for you or shall we have lots of fun?

ChrisB said...

Mollie why do you not have school?? You had a lot to driving to and fro yesterday.

Mischief Monkey said...

I have no school cause it is teacher training.

ChrisB said...

Lucky you but a little bird tells me you have been busy baking grandma X