Saturday, November 25, 2006

Lots of fun sports.

I went to hokey and basket ball. I was forward in hokey again today. We played a match against the boys and we lost 2-0. It was good fun. In basket ball we just did passing. I am ok at it. I went to tennis and played with mum and we played to games and I won one and she won one. Ben came to tennis as well. It is Ben's birthday tomorrow and for his party he is going to the cinema. He want to see Flushed Away. I am sitting here doing this and I have to go bag packing later to raise money for a camp with the scouts. We are going up to Donegal. I was at a choral speaking competition with the Girls Brigade. We did not come 1st, 2nd, 3rd or forth. I think we did well.
P.S
sorry I did not post anything yesterday.

1 comment:

Beccy said...

Hope you're not too tired after the bag packing Mollie.