Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I'm back!

I had a great time in England. I had a great Christmas as well. I got alot of presents of Santa and other people. I got a game for the PS2 it is called Buzz Jungle Party. I have been playing it all day. Mum and Ben thought it was fun as well. Ben got in a bit of a bad mood when he lost. He was shouting and yelling. I played with Sara when she came over. I won. I am getting a wii of my auntie Sam. She gave us a controller for it. She can't get any from the shop. I got a Abercrombie jumper and a tennis back of Grandma. I have been wearing the jumper every day. I have not used the bag yet. When we were in England I had to go to AandE for my thumb cause mum thought I broke it. I have not done any thing to it. Well it is cut badly. It is sore when it toches something. On the plane home there were alot of turbulence. I would like to be a pilot when I grow up. I met my friend Vanessa on the plane. She had been at a wedding. But she was at the front of the plane and we were at the back. I got new clothes for my bear and I got a teddy of Eeyore.
PS I have some pictures to put on later cause it is not working.

13 comments:

ChrisB said...

Mollie I'm glad you had a good time here in Bristol. I think maybe it's time your jumper saw the inside of the washing machine don't you!! Grandma xx

Beccy said...

It has Mum, then straight onto the radiator so she was only two days without it!

Mischief Monkey said...

I am wearing it now.
Mollie

ChrisB said...

Mollie That shows you really love it and I am pleased Grandma x

Beccy said...

She's wearing it to a party today and it's dirty and needs another wash!

Sam said...

it's not a jumper, it's a hoodie - and I tell ya - I AM NEVER GOING IN A&C again, it's the worst shop I have ever been in and I've turned into my mother.

The conversation as follows:

[Me, shouting at the top of my voice] "How can you bear to work here the music is SO LOUD?"
[she] "wah wah weah wah wah wah"
[Me, still shouting] "It's rediculous I can't hear myself think, don't you lose half your customers?"

ChrisB said...

Sam they have a lovely cream one ( no zip) in the sale for under $20 so its no good asking you to get that one then. Mind I don't actually know if Mollie would like it but I think she needs two !!

ChrisB said...

PS Sam I will ignore the comment about turning into me!!

Mischief Monkey said...

I need another one badly.
mollie

Beccy said...

Why do you need another one badly Mollie?

ChrisB said...

I see you badly need another one. Oh dear what shall we do about that.

Laura-1998 of Fairyland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura-1998 of Fairyland said...

I hope you had agood christmas!