Saturday, December 16, 2006

Alot of Fun!

I went to Dun Laoghaire with the Girls Birgade and I got 3 little toy cows. We had a cris cindle and I got a box of Marks and Speners milk choclat eclairs from a girl in my class it was Florence. She got mything it was a light blue necklace that I made. It was very nice. I also got a packet of strings to make scbedoos with from Jean cause I went to a church thing and tere were only 4 peoplle there and I got a door hanger from Jean aswell for a Christmas present. Everyone got one. Yesterday I went to Florence's house and we went bowling. The girls were playing boy's. Her brother had a friend over and they played us and girls won. It was great fun. I have started writing a book called Green Hill. It is about 3 girls who have a magic tree in there garden and there parents ar not aloud to find out.

5 comments:

Beccy said...

You're busy having lots of fun Mollie

Mischief Monkey said...

Yes I am having alot of fun

ChrisB said...

Mollie that does sound like lots of fun. Well done the girls for winning. When do you finish school? I wish you were here to help me. I am still waiting for grandpa to get the tree up. see you soon Grandma xx

Mischief Monkey said...

I finish on the 22nd

Laura-1998 of Fairyland said...

Bizzy day!