Sunday, December 3, 2006

Shopping!!

I went to the W5 in Belfast yesterday. I had a great time. Ben came as well. He went with the Beavers and I went with the Cubs. It is a bit like @Bristol. It has a lot of rooms with lots of things to play on. Ben bought a little teddy of Patrick from SpongeBob and I got myself 2 Chinese finger traps and a purple bracelet. We went to smyths today and Ben used his voucher. He got a Simpsons PS2 game , some lego, a game and a Bionicle. I had a nice dinner it was cheesy chicken. We got our christmas tree and it has all the decorations on it. It looks so pretty.
P.S
I can't change the colour cause something has happened.

3 comments:

Beccy said...

Don't you just love shopping Mollie!

ChrisB said...

Mollie it sounds as if you and Ben had a lovely time in Belfast. I know how much you love shopping just like your mum and me.

Laura-1998 of Fairyland said...

Cubs sounds fun!