Saturday, December 23, 2006

Sleepover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just came back from a sleepover at Sara's. I had a great time. We watched 2 and a half movies. We watched Cars 13 going on 30 and half of Princess Diaries 2. I have not done a post in a long time. I can't remember everything that happened. Yesterday was my last day in school. We went into town and Dun Laoghaire with mum, Dillon, Ben and 2 of Dillon's friends. I got Leona's single. I have not listened to it yet. When we were getting out of the car in Dundrum I closed the door on my thumb. My mum had to get a first aid man. I it still sore and it is all wrapped up. I can't wait till tomorrow cause I am going to England.

3 comments:

Beccy said...

I can't wait until tomorrow either!

ChrisB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChrisB said...

Mollie I am sososo looking forward to tomorrow love grandma xx