Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hi

I did not post cause I was to busy. On Monday I had no tennis and I did Cubs and we had to bing a game in and I brought Junior Pictionary. On tues day I did nothing and today I had school and I did this P.E thing. We had art and we made weird things.m I made 3 with a girl called Florence. She is from Londen. I made 2 at home. I went to play with Sara and I did nothing alse.

If you want to make the weird things read this.

You need...

2 diffrent coulrs of tuisse paper

stapler



1staple the 2 coulers together so they look like a L shape.
2 If you had a pink and blue and the blue was on top then you fold the pink over so it is on the oppiste side and then you will fold the blue over.

3 when it has run out staple the ends together

4 comments:

Beccy said...

Mollie I love your weird things, don't think I can say the same about your spelling!

I'm wondering how you get 10/10 nearly every week for your English and Irish spellings yet can't spell here with the help of spell check!

Prehaps there is a clone Mollie doing your spellings at school!

ChrisB said...

Mollie these look interesting weird things. You will have to show me how to make them when you visit grandma xx

Mischief Monkey said...

They are very easy and I can show u how to make them.

Laura-1998 of Fairyland said...

Thats cool