Friday, December 1, 2006

Friday is very fun

I had school and we had P.E and we played a really fun game. It is called lines. You have to have a lot of people to play. You get three lines or more of people but you have to have five or more people left and they all go into one big line and two people start one cases the other and if they are about to catch you you can go to a line and say join and then the person that is at the front of the line chases the person that did not join and if you get caught then you go to the back of the long line. And after school I went to tennis and my foot hurt a little bit. I am here and I had a homemade pizza and it was nice. I am here now and Bye.

2 comments:

ChrisB said...

Hi Mollie this is my last day in Spain and I will be home tomorrow evening pleasetell mum I will be speaking to her on Sunday grandma

Laura-1998 of Fairyland said...

cool